Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I spilled the beans....

I finally told counsil member Reisners office about the possible lie, I did so regretfully...


wow, thank you for all your help...living at that place was the worst year of my life.....I am almost embarrassed to tell you that I think he may have lied, I was hoping that what he said was true just because I care deeply about my old neighbors and more unsuspecting families like myself particularly those that have small children as I have, anyways I called his office and nobody knew anything of a new exterminator company now or in the future, I also called Maryland Management of whom Im sure had to know something about this infomation and they knew nothing either, but at the end of the day you acted and for that I'll never forget, thank you so much, I'll continue to fight for other families


this was their reply:


Dear Ms. :
We have requested that Housing Dept. follow up to be sure the extermination occurs.




Good enough for now, but the fight will continue, even if I have to sit outside of the rental office with a huge sign, I am determined that this place will tell the truth to unsuspecting families


No comments:

Post a Comment