Monday, May 7, 2012

I know his name

Terry Hagan. His office staff refused to tell me his last name when I asked a few months ago. So I received a reply from council member Reisner's office:

I went to the cherry hill apts. And spoke to the property manager mr. Terry hagan he informed me that he was awear of the rodent problem at some of the properties he is at this time working with a new exterminating co. who are going to exterminate the entire complex and also seal all the holes in the property while doing the extermination they hope that this should solve the problem  mr. Terry did inform me that he is working hard on the situation and hope for a positive outcome will keep you posted of any new development

When I read this email I was embarrassed, I knew it was a lie......I knew he didn't care enough of the residents to change the exterminator to a new company, and I wondered if he evan had the right to do this by himself and without the consent of the management company....so I called his office and spoke to one of the people at the front desk, they knew nothing of a new exterminator company or of any future exterminator company....I called Maryland Management who again knew nothing of a new exterminator company but told me she would call Terry and ask him, she called and said they told her he was out sick today, so before I write Mr Reisner's office again I'll wait to see what Terry has to say for himself, if he lied..then honestly he should be fired..........to lie to a senior inspector of which was sent by the council member of the 10th district should not be taken lightly.....

so speaking to Maryland Management this evening I was shocked at such great customer service I have rarely recieved from them before so I gave her a email in response to the one above in which I forwarded to her:


"Beth if you could read the whole thread just to update you, .....I've sent you the pictures that were on my camera phone showing the damages the mice have done to a few pieces of clothing I also have other pictures on my actual camera that I'll mail you if need be,    I just want to state for the record again to you I had to move out because property manager Terry refused to cover any of my mice holes, and now he's told the inspector that he has a new extermination company and that he's working as hard as he can, I never experienced this hard work except I experienced disrespect and not a ounce of customer service. It is extremely unprofessional to lie to the inspector and unethical, hopefully he didn't lie to them and that there really is a new extermination company, if he is truly trying to make a difference with this matter then that would be a great way to start, I'd love to move back that place was my home, I was literally forced out...anyways I'll wait to reply to Mr Reisner's office until I hear from you further.....please see more awful pictures at middlebranchmanor.blogspot.com"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment