Saturday, April 14, 2012

Think about it....

Hello, this blog was made to urge future residents at Middle Branch Manor located in South Baltimore, MD to please take a second to read my blog & listen to my story before moving here.

I as well as my two small children were moved into a mouse infested apartment on 2210 Round Rd. Mine and my children's clothes were ruined, the mice chewed holes through them. My bed constantly had mouse droppings all over, and in one occasion we slept ontop of droppings by accident. I've had to throw away clothes, sheets, dishes, my box spring, my couch, food ALL of which were destroyed by mice . I have killed 13 mice and when I left there were 2 new ones.

Property manager Terry has refused to cover any of the mice avenues. He told me it wasn't his job anymore. I have only asked him twice. I spoke to Maryland Management in which they told me to talk it over with him....that's fine but I haven't been able to have one decent conversation with him. I promise if you move here you won't be treated any better and you will find that you will receive more customer service from Burger King.

I can't forget about this place and how miserable it was to live there, I was lucky enough to be able to leave these unhealthy living conditions and I hope with this blog there will be change one day in management and customer service.

Feel free to stand with me by signing my petition:

http://www.change.org/petitions/maryland-management-stop-the-infestation-of-mice-now

No comments:

Post a Comment