Friday, January 10, 2014

I can't forget....

Well it's been 2 years and 1,550 page views of this blog since living in hell at Middle Branch Manor, Im very happy that 1,500 people are at least making an informed decision about moving here....the nightmares of hearing mice chew their way into my bedroom, waking up with mice droppings all over my clothes, hearing loud screeches that they make when the get caught in the mice traps, coming home to a half a loaf of bread eaten, finding mice droppings in baby bag, going to eat a snack only to find the bag shredded open without even a crumb left...........are over...

but from time to time I still think about you guys still living there...and I could only pray your living like human beings, when I left I was fortunate to be able to move back home (not that I wanted to) but I realize a lot of you can't and you may be stuck there...I really feel sorry for you, what you can do is constantly report them to your city council member, start a petition or just spread the word...

I can't stop fighting for you guys.... look what I put on a social media website Middle Branch Manor is apart of...

"When I use to live here I knew the point of entry where the mice were coming into my apartment and requested that they be covered up...YOU GUYS REFUSED!! we all know you can't control nature BUT YOU CAN at least do your best to cover up as many small holes as possible especially when there in plain sight...So I wanna let everyone know that they (Middle Branch) refused to cover up any mouse avenues I so much as had to report them to the city government....if you move here you will get the same tired we can do nothing about it excuses like seen above......keep looking"

"TAKE CARE OF YOUR MICE PROBLEM!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!"

I was pretty upset as you can see in the post above....I'm tired of this place continuing to make everyone's life a living hell...I don't know when they're planning on actually doing something about the mice/roaches but until they do...tell your story...make it public!....

Middle Branch posted this response to a resident asking help with her mice problems...,,

""Thank you for informing us of your concerns. We sincerely apologize that this occurred. Unfortunately, we can not control nature. Mice can enter through spaces as small as a quarter of an inch. Please be aware that apartment homes are not designed to be air tight. It is common in the winter months for mice to look for a warmth and shelter. As a courtesy, we can inspect your apartment to determine the point of entry and schedule an exterminator. Please contact your Leasing Office to make these arrangements if you have not done so already. Thank you in advance for your time, patience, understanding and cooperation while we resolve this matter.  """

Can you believe it!!?? we can't control nature ???? 

I promise if you move here you will get these same awful excuses...this response is classic Middle Branch, we can't do anything about it tell the "exterminator" who won't do anything about it either...no matter how clean you keep your house (Im a clean freak)...you will have this problem and will have to live in hell while they collect your hard earned rent money..

so sad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment